Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Carrie Underwood Mike Fisher Wedding (PHOTOS)

Edit No comments

Barbara Underwood and fiance Mike Fisher have showed up in the Ritz-Carlton Lodge, Reynolds Plantation, on Lake Oconee in Greensboro, Georgia for his or her wedding.

Booking the whole AAA Five Gemstone resort at roughly $268,000 a evening, having a reported total cost in excess of $500,000 for that wedding, the party has already been going ahead.  Non-wedding visitors from the hotel were requested to vacate by noon Friday when preparing for that wedding ceremony takeover.  (See letter to visitors)

“It’s likely to be a great size wedding with lots of good food as well as an open bar,” Fisher told Existence & Style magazine. “But nothing too overblown. It’s still within the planning stages, so many of the particulars haven’t been completed.”

He added that, ”As you may expect, Carrie’s involved in many the particulars,” and joked, “I’ll you need to be turning up.”

Playboy cited Underwood saying, ”I’m Southern. I love large hair and eye liner. I would like my wedding to become me, so I’ll most likely be rocking some large hair and eyeliner… I would like [the gown] to become pretty traditional. I believe I would like flowers onto it – a fantasy flowers. [The designer will] most likely be somebody I’ve labored with before.”

After swapping vows close to the lakeside landing, Barbara and Mike will expend their first evening together as couple within the $4000 a evening 5,400 sq . ft . Presidential House,  a 3-story manse including four master suites, family room, a gourmet kitchen, terrace with accessibility entertainment room, private pool along with a dining area that chair 16.  Other notable visitors of the home include Bill Clinton and George W. Rose bush.

Fisher and Underwood were involved in December, 2009.

View photos below:

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment