Wednesday, March 12, 2014

2008 Playboy Playmate of the Year Jayde Nicole (Photos and Video)

Edit No comments

jayde nicole 2008 playmate of the year


22-year-old Jayde Nicole is really a Canadian model who started modeling for catalogs and fashion shows at six. She was Playboy Playmate from the Month in The month of january 2007, and IsThisHappening.com has solely says she'll be featured within the June 2008 problem as Playmate of the season.


From Jayde's Bebo page:


I'm a small town girl. And That I mean SMALL town, lol. I'm about 5 9, 117 pounds, hazel eyes and incredibly brownish, lengthy hair. I'm 100% natural, although many people not think that.


I've got a small tattoo in black old British writing that states RESPECT… for those individuals who request many questions regarding this tattoo, here's the offer- It's on my small lower-lower stomach, lol! I place it there and so i could hide it and then do modeling. I first got it after i created a bad relationship to help remind myself which i deserved many to not let Anybody push you around and treat you poorly! This will be relevant, not only for women, however for everybody!!!


I'm not sure what my background happens because each of my parents were adopted. I have never really needed to urge to discover since i don't believe it matters. I am me, I am Canadian, and i believe that's enough.


My whole existence is music. I pay attention to everything, but rock is certainly my personal favorite! I am presently learning to play your guitar. I am not so good yet, lol. Nevertheless its something I have always aspired to do, so I am just doing the work!


I enjoy travel. Aruba is among my personal favorite spots to date, but you will find lots of places I've not been yet! I really hope eventually to possess seen everything and also to have observed all the various cultures!


I've got a Tea-Cup Chihuahua named Pumpkin. He's three years old and weighs in at about 3 pounds. He's my baby and that i adore him!


I really like my true buddies and consider using any means on their behalf, like they'd do for me personally. I believe that the real buddies really cause you to what you are which help you cope with life's tough occasions!


Congratulations to 2008 Playboy Playmate of the season Jayde Nicole.


View photos and video below.




0 коммент.:

Post a Comment