Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Karissa and Kristina Shannon are Hugh Hefner's New Twin Girlfriends

Edit No comments

I'm absolutely LOVING each one of these comments! I did previously use both of these useless women at Winghouse in Pinellas Park Florida, as well as labored with Erica the lady they hit within the mind having a beer bottle. Both of these are a total waste of human flesh! They lie, cheat, steal, fight I wager should you requested the women in the Winghouse that understood them they'd the same. It can make me sick to my stomach because they do not deserve a rest such as this! Hef and also the Bunny's better secure their things I am sure a lot of it goes missing, and expect some fights heading down in the mansion….these women love DRAMA! I'm not likely to watch the following season of women nearby, I won't support Hef which TRIFLING HOES! I really hope everybody else will the same, I tell everybody I understand about these women, and I am sure they tell people they know…..hopefully nobody will support them! They are not even of sufficient age to consume yet the thing is all of them with drinks within their hands all of the time…..why does not Hef visit jail for adding for minors? Simply because he's wealthy? Playboy has been really hypocritical, I figured as being a Playmate wasn't nearly the design, you'd the function as the "girl nearbyInch, and also have the personality to match….these bitches are FAKE and def not have the personas even Kendra has said on these "random ass hoes" playing around the mansion and needing to "lock her doorways". I won't support Playboy any longer given that they have damaged their standards of picking women to represent them! Both of these are simply bleach blonde hoes from pinellas county Florida, who's parents do not want anything related to them because they have become into an excessive amount of trouble and they're fed up with bailing them out! I am so happy that Erica came forward together with her images of her two black eyes and damaged nose, the planet warrants to understand precisely what type of bitches these women actually are! Women Nearby are meant to be sweet, open, laid back girls…….The Only Real Factor OPEN And Simple ABOUT THESE Women ARE THEIR LEGS! I am so happy that the simple truth is being released! I examined their Mysopace page about three days ago, I visited show my pal tonight and it is now private…..if there's absolutely nothing to hide why the modification? STUPID BITCHES I Think You'll GET WHAT U DESERVE! I Think You'll ARE HUMILIATED AND Embarrassed With Her As Well As Your PARENTS AND FAMILY Are Extremely! You are Only HOOKERS GETTING Compensated To Rest WITH Somebody That Might Be YOUR GRANDFATHER! THE JOKE IS You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


0 коммент.:

Post a Comment