Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Kat Von D Has Taken a Sobriety Oath

Edit No comments

Kat Von D and Nikki Sixx


Tattoo artist Kat Von D has made the decision to stop her hard hanging out ways and it is crediting her boyfriend Motely Crue band member Nikki Sixx for leading her lower your path.


Kat really rose to fame together with her reality show L.A. Ink but after her divorce from Oliver Peck she switched towards the bottle.  Using the love and support from her current guy Nikki, Kat is able to change her existence.  Within an interview with Latina magazine she stated:


"For any very long time I felt like there is no God, there is no karma.  Meeting Nikki was a watch-opener.  He assisted restore my belief generally.  I have taken an oath to tell the truth and open with my existence.  (Before that) I discovered myself consuming during the day, and that is after i recognized it's for function versus fun.  I had been attaining weight.  I had been hung over constantly.  I could not remember anything…One day I awoke and stated, "I do not wanna drink any longer."


You want Kat much success together with her sobriety!  Take a look at our photos of Nikki and Kat below.



Kat and Nikki PhotoNikki Sixx PictureNikki Sixx and Kat Von D


Photo:  WENN


0 коммент.:

Post a Comment